Terms & Conditions for EastonSwing Ltd, Registered in England, Company Number – 8164334
These Terms & Conditions (‘Terms’, or ‘Terms & Conditions’) govern your relationship with EastonSwing Ltd Classes, Courses, Workshops, Choreography & Events, as well as with our websites, www.EastonSwing.com and it’s sub domains operated by EastonSwing Ltd registered at 4 Raleigh Road, Enfield, EN2 6UB, England, UK.
ANY PARTICIPATION IN OUR SERVICES OR WEBSITES WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
EastonSwing Ltd is a company based in Engalnd, UK that offers West Coast Swing Dance services. We organise Classes, Workshops & Events for participants to develop their knowledge of West Coast Swing dancing whilst being socially active and promoting a healthy lifestyle.
You – ‘You’, ‘Your’, ‘Dancer’, ‘Participant’, ‘Member’, ‘Student’, ‘User’, ‘Viewer’, ‘Purchaser.
Us – ‘Us’, ‘Our’, ‘EastonSwing’, ‘We’, ‘Service Provider’, ‘Organisers’, ‘Company’, ‘Website’, ‘Supplier’.
Class/es – A teaching session for a group
Term/s – A 10-12 class block
Workshop/s – A series of Classes held in 1 day
Event/s – A 2 or 3 day schedule of Classes, Shows, Competitions, Social Dancing
Choreography – An original work of movement or dancing.
Private Tuition/’Privates’ – A class with the full attention of 1 instructor for an individual or couple. It does not mean private use of dance space. Often the space will be also utilised for other ‘Privates’ or practice.
Payment must be settled in full before services are undertaken. Except, in the case of a commissioned Choreography, which will be billed as follows; 50% at beginning of contract and remainder upon completion and delivery of works.
Refunds, Cancellation & Credit
If services are cancelled by you more than 8 weeks prior to date of commencement – Full Refund will be made.
If services are cancelled by you more than 6 weeks prior to date of commencement – 50% Refund will be made.
If services are cancelled by you more than 4 weeks prior to date of commencement – 25% Refund will be made.
If services are cancelled by you less than 4 weeks prior to date of commencement – No Refund will be made.
Exept by ‘Force Majeure’ in the case of a service being cancelled by us whilst bookings have been made a full refund will be offered or credit arranged for future services.
In special cases and as determined by us we can extend Credit to those having to cancel under exceptional circumstances and offer credit with our company to be redeemed with 12 months of issue on any EastonSwing Ltd service or product.
Termination/Refusal of admisson
EastonSwing Ltd reserves the right to terminate service or refuse admission to anyone at the sole discretion of the company at any time and without notice being given.
The use of our website and services are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content and services provided by our Company and Website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on our websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Our websites contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in our websites which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of our website and content may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
We care greatly about how our company is perceived by its users and members. If you have any conecrns, complaints, compliments or suggestions, contact us at EastonSwing@Gmail.com
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, and are governed by and in accordance with English law. The purchaser and supplier agree that any problems fall under the jurisdiction of the English courts. All the clauses and sub clauses in our terms and conditions are independent of each other. If one clause or sub clause is invalid or unenforceable, this will not affect any other clause or sub clause.